"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." --Mother Teresa
Instilling a Love of Learning Since 2009
Subjects Tutored for K-12 and Adults:
Serving the South Metro Denver Area including...
If you live outside of my core area, we may still be able to schedule tutoring in a nearby library, bookstore, or coffee shop.
Pricing and Tutoring Policies 2019-2020
1. All tutoring classes must be prepaid by the month (= 5 weeks). Each class lasts one hour. The client may choose from the following plans:
July 2019-December 2019 Beginning January 1, 2020
|1 class/week = $250 per month||1 class/week = $275 per month|
|2 classes/week = $500 per month||2 classes/week = $550 per month|
3 classes/week = $750 per month
|3 classes/week = $825 per month|
2. All tutoring will be conducted in the student’s home in an open area or in a location agreed upon by the client and the tutor (e.g. library, coffee shop, etc.).
3. A parent or legal guardian (21 or over) must be present in the home during the entire class.
4. I strongly discourage missed classes because it is detrimental to the student’s academic progress. If a client does need to cancel a class, he/she must call 24 hours in advance to notify me. Likewise, I will call the client 24 hours in advance if I need to cancel a class. Acceptable excuses for canceling a class include: important academic event, student illness, family emergency, preplanned vacation, or major holiday (New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Hanukkah, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Eid Al-Fitr, and Eid Al-Adna).
5. Any missed class will be added on to the end of the current five-week session.
6. No refunds will be given.
7. All new clients must prepay on the first day of tutoring. Renewing clients must prepay for the next five-week session on the fifth day of the current tutoring session. Payment due date will not be extended for missed classes or holidays. If the tutor cancels for any reason and it is not a major holiday (a mutual cancellation), payment will be extended one week.
8. All clients who do not wish to tutor through the entire summer must prepay at the end of their last five-week session in the spring, if they wish to reserve a fall tutoring spot.
9. If an emergency occurs and the client will be more than ten minutes late to arrive home for a tutoring class, the client must notify me by phone. Likewise, I will notify the client by phone if I will be more than ten minutes late.
10. Use of supplemental study materials agreed upon by both the tutor and the client must be paid for by the client.
Ph: (H) 303-794-1786 (C) 720-935-2269
Please sign below to acknowledge that you have read and will comply with the policies outlined above.
Client’s Signature Date